If you’re one of my usual readers, you’ll know that I started my reading addiction last year, same month. So I haven’t read as many books as you guys might have. Anyway, I’ve got the chance to read great books this year, so I think I don’t have to give them ranks. Let me share the list of books that I’ve enjoyed this year.
1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- New Moon
- Breaking Dawn
Hey! No negativity here, please? Hahaha! Some people I knew don’t like that series, and I don’t know why…
2. Dan Brown’s Books
- Angels and Demons
- The Da Vinci Code
I have to remember that I need to watch the movie adaptation of the last two novels, but I haven’t got the time (and the video) for me to do that. Any help?
3. 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy by E. L. James
I can’t wait to see the movie, by the way. *naughty grin*
4. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
A MUST READ!
5. Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
6. Darkangel by Meredith Ann Pierce
I’ve just read the first book of the trilogy, and I hope I’d be able to finish the other two before the year ends.
7. House of Night Series by P.C and Kristin Cast
8. Gayle Forman’s Books
- If I Stay
- Where She Went
9. Atalanta by Fleur de Liz
This was written by a Filipina author and a member of the writing community that I belong to.
10. I Love You to Death by Heart Yngrid
Another book written by a PHR writer, one of the most prominent publishing group in our country.
11. Ex With Benefits by youramnesiagirl
Another local print that I really loved the most. Not because of the bed scenes and whatsoever, I just love the plot itself. Their story is pretty one-of-a-kind and kinda impossible for me. Hehehe!
13. The Death Artist by Jonathan Santlofer
14. Why Do We Have To Live With Men by Bernadette Strachan
I’m thinking if I was able to forget any book that I’ve read. Hmm. Anyway, here’s my list for now. You’re free to drop your comments and let’s talk about those amazing novels!